Searching for that perfect location for your gathering or special day? Think Barnhouse Brewery! Our Brewery and Tap Room are available for private events or group reservations, whichever best suits your needs. You and your guests will feel right at home in our Tap Room and spacious outdoor Patio.
We can accommodate and assist in the coordination of large gatherings or private events for groups as large as 250+ people. The Taproom offers a cozy environment with table and chair rail seating for 50 people and standing room capacity for 80+ people, comfortably. Our 3,500 square foot outdoor patio area can easily accommodate over 200 people and has seating for over 100 people. The patio has a 1,100 square foot covered area with eight (8) picnic tables, and a 2,400 square foot open patio with six (6) picnic tables, 20 chairs , and a 12x14 gazebo which is used as our music stage and has been used as a wedding chapel. In addition, we have over 2 acres of open green space.
We provide the location and the beer, and everything else is up to you. We will work with you and your caterer(s) and vendor(s) to make your event perfect. We have flexible rates and scheduling (see below), so contact us with desired dates, times, and an estimated number of guests.
Group Reservations (for 6 or more people) - AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING GROUP RESERVATIONS DUE TO COVID-19. ALL SPACE IS ON A FIRST COME BASIS.
• A guaranteed space for your group when you arrive – no matter the day!
• Based on size of group and needs, a section of the Tap Room or the Patio will be reserved for a predetermined length of time.
• The Facility remains open to the public and Barnhouse Brewery remains in control of general atmosphere (lighting, music, decor, etc.)
• Minimal decor (tablecloths, balloons, centerpieces, etc.) is permitted on your reserved tables.
• Any group announcements, PA use, etc. must be approved by Barnhouse Brewery.
• Catered food is permitted and should be arranged by group.
• Barnhouse staff will assist with rearranging furniture and basic clean-up.
• No deposit or contract is necessary, but notice of cancellation or major changes is appreciated.
Cost: Each group must reach the mandatory minimum of $100/table in purchases, or pay the difference in the form of a reservation fee.
Private Event Rental
• Tap Room will close for the day or for a period of time (three hour minimum) to accommodate a private event.
• Renter has complete control over atmosphere, decor, music, etc. (within reason).
• Renter will sign a contract and pay a deposit (if needed) to secure the date.
• Outside alcohol (no beer) is permitted with a VABC Banquet License, but Barnhouse Brewery must know in advance.
• Renter can work with a caterer or provide their own food.
Cost: Rates are dependent on the number of people in your Group and based on season and duration of event. Rates starting at $150/hr. on Monday – Wednesday with a 3-hour minimum. Rates starting at $600 (flat fee) on Thursday/Friday for up to 4 hours. Saturday rentals are seasonal and start at $4,000 for the day and Sunday rentals are seasonal and start at $3,000 for the day.
FRIDAY 4pm - 9pm
SATURDAY 12pm - 8pm
SUNDAY 1pm - 5pm